Lullatone’s new EP Falling for Autumn is out now!
We hope that it might make a nice soundtrack for:
• introducing more layers into your wardrobe
• discovering an impressive collection of acorns
• watching a cup of hot tea steam up a friend’s glasses
• riding bikes when it is way way too windy
• choosing a rake over a leaf blower
• switching from iced coffee to hot coffee
• eating too many persimmons, sweet potatoes and chestnuts
• “smelling nature”
• and walking slower than usual
We are super excited to hear what you think!
high fives from Nagoya,
Shawn & Yoshimi